!!!7000+ POUNDS OF GLASS!! YOU GUYS UP FOR A BUILD OR WHAT??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[emoji42][emoji42] what happened to the ****** build here?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was basically interested in what led fixtures you would be using. I know you said you have had good luck with the photon v2's but heard rumor you might be going a different direction.

It's true I am always exploring different lighting options, but for now all my led fixtures are photons v1 on the back up and v2's on the main

The v2 is a solid light I believe. Especially compared to the v1

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I got my battle box he should be updating soon

Txdragonslayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!! Such a simple elegant design. Love the look of the gussets.
I don't know how everyone gets custom MRC sumps, they have never emailed me back! I have sent plenty of i questions about them making sumps for me and have never, not once received a reply back.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how everyone gets custom MRC sumps, they have never emailed me back! I have sent plenty of i questions about them making sumps for me and have never, not once received a reply back.
Wish I could help. I've never done business with them personally. Maybe Adam @Battlecorals has contact info for them.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

consider yourself lucky. Some advice. Do not ever deal with this company. Worst experience I had ever had with a business by far. Still debating on publishing my detailed review of the ordeal.

Txdragonslayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
consider yourself lucky. Some advice. Do not ever deal with this company. Worst experience I had ever had with a business by far. Still debating on publishing my detailed review of the ordeal.
Well I would be interested in hearing about it, there is always nothing but good reviews on their "well built" products. I can't seem to even get a call or email back. So a big -1 in my book on customer service. However GeosReef has been super responsive and frankly even Royal Exclusiv have been very good at answering questions.

msderganc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Agreed. I talked to them briefly about a sump for my upcoming 75g. Not only was the sales guy pretty condescending, he never followed up with the quote. He did mention that he thought it would be $1400-2000 (this is for a 32x15x15 sump), which I thought was a bit extreme. I have heard some really good things about their sumps, though.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back