A little xmas gift.

ScottyMcReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
729
Reaction score
31
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
acan.jpg
Talked a guy down to 40 dollars on this and bought it today. Good xmas buy or bad? I love the orange and blue coloring =) My 2 favorite colors! A gold zoanthid with a white mouth also tagged along. Any ideas? until i get a pic up tomorrow when its awake...
 
Last edited:
I have one very similar. It is a rainbow Subechinata. I've been selling my 6 head frags for about that price, so nice piece for the price. Here is a pic. of one of my frags.
subechinata002-1.jpg
 
Well you said you love it so I would say $40 is a good price to pay for something you love!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new