AI Prime 16 hd problem

JTN54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I seem to be having malfunctions with my AI prime 16s. These issues happened after we lost power from the hurricane, but I have a specific light schedule running and my lights indicate they are connected to my phone. I have them set from 1-9 pm but they only last for 4 hours and they seem to be quite dim. I tried putting a different schedule on, but that only caused the lights to stop illuminating the tank and the bulbs turn white. I tried hitting the reset buttons but my lights won’t reset. Anyone know what could be the issue? Any advice is much appreciated.

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I seem to be having malfunctions with my AI prime 16s. These issues happened after we lost power from the hurricane, but I have a specific light schedule running and my lights indicate they are connected to my phone. I have them set from 1-9 pm but they only last for 4 hours and they seem to be quite dim. I tried putting a different schedule on, but that only caused the lights to stop illuminating the tank and the bulbs turn white. I tried hitting the reset buttons but my lights won’t reset. Anyone know what could be the issue? Any advice is much appreciated.
I would uninstall the app, and start again.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back