anenome hiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter tamy C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tamy C

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not seen my anenome for couple of days now. Should I go looking for it? parmeters are good. skimmer is not overly working. could be under a rock
 
First I would like to say welcome to r2r... How long have you had this nem?? It's not uncommon for them to hide here and there... Most likely wasn't happy and now is roaming for a new location....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new