Anybody have deepblue cube tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter woochi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

woochi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about buying the deep blue 24" cube and wondering if anybody has anything to say about them
 
I have heard pretty good things about them. I wanted to get one but the only sell them on the east coast.
 
i have a 24 x 24 12 cube i have not setup yet but it looks to be a well built tank.i have heard that the overflow kit is load and most people mod it or replace it
 
Got a 24*24*12 with a 8bulb ati fixture . looks great but not so good for side viewin but great for a over viewing it all depends on how you do your scape I don't have the RR version I have drilled it so save more room for more corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new