Anybody seen these before?

aqquabubbles

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been collecting Zoa with my bf for a while now. Happen to stumble across a bunch of weird ones, possibly the first in the hobby? I don’t know, I’ll just show off these two for now!

image000000.jpeg IMG_9634.jpeg
 
This one to! Ill post more later
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9636.jpeg
    IMG_9636.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 75

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new