• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaCare Ca Reactor Model 4 with Mg chamber

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck50bmg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

buck50bmg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a 4 month old Aquacare model 4 Ca reactor.

Comes with

Mg chamber
Upgraded degas airstone
Degas High pressure air pumps
1 5 gallon bucket of Ca media plus another 4-5 bags
1 .5 bag of Mg media (lasts a long time)
Flowmeter ( I added it) with level switch.
pH probe, I used a pH probe for control instead of the float switch thing that Aquacare sells. Ph works alot better

This is made to handle up to a 1200 g tank. I had it on my 125 and it worked flawlessly!

I paid over $2000.00

Selling for $1000.00

Video
Aquacare Movie

Aquacare | Turbo Chalk Calcium Reactor Review | glassbox-design.com

AquaCare
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new