Black Box LED Lit Tanks ShowOff Thread

Frag tank when I had to break acro down due to AEFW quarantine. It’s over now and everything is back on display coloring up nicely again. Well, the ones that made it.
20 Long, mars aqua 300w, 14” above tank, 100% blue 20ish% white.
F96CE112-E8F8-4CE6-A112-56FD555E12E0.jpeg
AA271E13-A90E-4F5C-8B81-FEAB164DA6FF.png
5F64905D-6D99-47B5-BE6B-D98724C23FD0.jpeg
 
[QUOTE="saltyfilmfolks, post:That's actually genius.
Im using antique Grip rigging gear. Movie stuff
IMG_0670.JPG
[/QUOTE]

That’s looks like a dancing pole from strip club!!!! Lol !! [emoji1303][emoji23]
 
Here is mine at its peak.
HekarzO.jpg


Here it is now. After a move and a HHH tinkering with it too much and swinging the ALK 2 points and bottoming out p04 in the same week. I went back to what I was doing before so hopefully it rebounds. Both photos iphone with blues turned way down on the fixtures.
EAhtfec.jpg
 
Here is mine at its peak.
HekarzO.jpg


Here it is now. After a move and a HHH tinkering with it too much and swinging the ALK 2 points and bottoming out p04 in the same week. I went back to what I was doing before so hopefully it rebounds. Both photos iphone with blues turned way down on the fixtures.
EAhtfec.jpg
Don’t feel bad at all. I put my peak time pics up. A few mishaps along the way and it’s not looking that prime anymore myself. Upswing though and matter of time. Best wishes on the recovery. Of course I’m planning a move in March, so I’m already getting anxious as I’m sure it’ll be back to where I want it by then.
 
IMG_0950.JPG

Crappy blue iPhone pic. I have 4 black box units on a 4 ft tank(Two ocean revive and two eBay WellPAR 165watt). Lights are 18-20in off waterline. I run them at 100% blue and white channels. Tank height is 30in (weird 140gal oceanic dimensions). I grow acros anywhere from sand-bed to 6in from water line. Everything has great color.

IMG_1035.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new