So I picked up some old dry live rock with some nice crusty gunk on it. The rock is totally dead at this point, it was sitting out of any tank for quite a while. I want to use it for a totally new setup which I can't get water in for about a month. I threw all of it in a bucket with an amount of bleach (a few glugs) last night and I am wondering how long should I let it set in the bleach. Should I pull it out today or let it sit longer? Or should I throw away this rock all together? I don't really have the space or desire to do an acid bath.