Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
well that was a good time waster (not the wrasses, some others)
Thanks to that site I know every country, capital, and the opening monologue to the lord of the rings
 

I mean, I already have knocked out quite a few and got them in my own collection… maybe all I need is a 7 foot tank with wrasses and 3-4 other fish.
 
I used to know all Europe, but only in German.
Berlin in 1940.

May Justin Timberlake GIF
 
i can smoke the bop-it game! :squinting-face-with-tongue:
My kid got bop it from a neighbor yesterday.

I’ve never played it

Gramp borrows and gives it back and my high score of 33was replaced with 53..

Well. Let’s just say. Bop it is back in its rightful home and now has a proud announcement of 59 high score.
 
i can smoke the bop-it game! :squinting-face-with-tongue:
... Any machine can be a smoke machine. If you operate it wrong enough. :)

Sorry, i shouldn't take out my bop-it ptsd on you. My little sister used to be borderline addicted to that game. Sometimes even played it on road trips. For hours. No escape.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new