Bubba's SPS Journey

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a must have milli! The price is very reasonable and adds a lot of color to the tank.

ASD Rainbow milli
ASD Rainbow Dec 30-2.jpg

What PAR do you have yours at? I have ZERO green in mine. Everything that is green in yours is a yellow to light yellow in my system. My ASD is getting around 250.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What PAR do you have yours at? I have ZERO green in mine. Everything that is green in yours is a yellow to light yellow in my system. My ASD is getting around 250.
I think mine is around 350 par. I would say it's less green in real life and more yellow/green. Most people who take blue light pics use an orange filter and I hate the look of the filter, so I didn't use a filter when I took that pic. Trying to adjust the temp with no filter can be a little harder to get correct but I figured it was close enough.

This is a pic I took a week ago. This was under the radions with them turned to the 14K spectrum and you can see the tips are not quit as green as that blue pic but are still some what green.
ASK Rainbow 14k.jpg

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bubbaque Do you have the JF Solar Flare as well? I know, I know, topic been debated before many times. Ha! Just wondering if you have one that is JF lineage. I personally think they are different, but maybe not?

Also, do you have BC Set for Stun?

Thanks Bubba! The ASD looks amazing!

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bubbaque Do you have the JF Solar Flare as well? I know, I know, topic been debated before many times. Ha! Just wondering if you have one that is JF lineage. I personally think they are different, but maybe not?

Also, do you have BC Set for Stun?

Thanks Bubba! The ASD looks amazing!
I don’t have the Solar flare. I thought about getting it but I think it’s to similar to the acid trip and asd rainbow to warrant the buy.

I do not have set for stun. I haven’t heard of it before now, so I looked it up and I seen Adam day he lost his but got a frag back this year.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a must have milli! The price is very reasonable and adds a lot of color to the tank.

ASD Rainbow milli
ASD Rainbow Dec 30-2.jpg
A lot of people don't appreciate the beauty of it. It can get really pink or red based on how much light you hit it with. But I still dont understand why people call it rainbow...lol:confused::confused:

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of people don't appreciate the beauty of it. It can get really pink or red based on how much light you hit it with. But I still dont understand why people call it rainbow...lol:confused::confused:
Mine is rainbow. Maybe you need to go back to acro coloring school dude. [emoji23][emoji12]

No sarcasm button so just gonna say i was joking.

cc4d7be2bc907c710d3bd327e0df7f02.jpg

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is rainbow. Maybe you need to go back to acro coloring school dude. [emoji23][emoji12]

This is what you get when you over saturate the image in photoshop...

;Yuck;Yuck;Yuck;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Lol yeah Ty, I am yet to see anything other than pink/orange and green colour on that. ASD rainbow,RMF acid trip and JF solar flare all same just a bit of variation...

20181228_164234.jpg

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your yellow is so green!
Mine is like a mood ring. Sometimes it flirts with yellow, sometimes it is green. Just depends on which side of the bed it woke up on.

Mine isn't as long as yours in color... Mostly just the tip. [emoji53]

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bubba, happy new year! I know your easin into the postings but can you take an updated snipers bubblegum pic if there had been any change when you have a chance?? The yellow on your flame is super nice! Keep up the great work!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 43 46.7%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.5%
Back