OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you just rinse them in ro/di or do you do anything else? I am going to be getting some of these today as I ran out of tiles I had before.
I use a toothbrush and try and brush out the dust that’s in some of the holes but I just do it under tap water. I dry them off and in the tank they go.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bubba, happy new year! I know your easin into the postings but can you take an updated snipers bubblegum pic if there had been any change when you have a chance?? The yellow on your flame is super nice! Keep up the great work!
It hasn't changed a whole lot but it's got a couple new branches that are starting to grow.
Snipers Bubblegum Jan 1.jpg

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still small but I absolutely love the colors.

Hung's Rainbow
Hungs rainbow Jan 1.jpg

Amazing coral! I had to buy me one as well about a month ago. When it came in it had lost all color. Starting to color back up, every week looks better and better! Did you always have the pink/purple in your piece?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did u get that from Adam?? It’s beautiful by the way!
Yes I got it from Adam.
Amazing coral! I had to buy me one as well about a month ago. When it came in it had lost all color. Starting to color back up, every week looks better and better! Did you always have the pink/purple in your piece?
No when I first got it the color wasn’t very deep. Here is a pic when I first got it.
DE4BC2C9-8CFE-4F21-8BDC-7056886A6A5E.jpeg

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isnt that the grafted version?
I bought the normal version but he told me he cut it from the grafted colony but it had no grafts. After having it a week or so I started to get grafts in the base. I have some nice grafting going on in the base of mine on the side you can’t see in my pic. It’s mainly shadowed by how the frag is tilted back so I didn’t want to share the dark side of the frag.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is an amazing journal @bubbaque just went through your entire thread. It is very impressive. I am having quite the time with the SPS. Hopefully making some changes to flow will help and upping my feeding.
Thanks for the compliment!

Good flow and heavy feeding helps a lot.

Ultra Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It hasn't changed a whole lot but it's got a couple new branches that are starting to grow.
Snipers Bubblegum Jan 1.jpg

Always has been one of my favorites. I just got a new frag of it that seems to be doing well. Hopefully it ends up looking at least half as good as yours! :)

Back