Bubba's SPS Journey

Any updated pics of the Rainbow Envy? I've yet to see anything bigger than a thumbnail of this coral :D
You would be sad to see mine. It’s one of the ones I lost during my tank issue. All I have left is single polyps stuck to a plug somewhere in the frag tank. I have the Mattv orange envy now and that might be the same but it’s still the size of a frag.
 
TSA Daydream
TSA Daydream Jan 18.jpg
 
Do you by any chance have their Starscream? It's not on the site anymore.
Now I am curious if something happened to theirs. I will go by this weekend and find out.

I don't currently have it but a buddy of mine fragged his a I should get the frags in a couple weeks from him. I have seen their colony in person it looks like their pic.
 
You would be sad to see mine. It’s one of the ones I lost during my tank issue. All I have left is single polyps stuck to a plug somewhere in the frag tank. I have the Mattv orange envy now and that might be the same but it’s still the size of a frag.

Ah sorry to hear! I hadn't heard of the orange envy though
 
Yeah it is. Kind of reminds me of an SCOP variant but more going on
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new