Bubba's SPS Journey

Any updated pics of the Rainbow Envy? I've yet to see anything bigger than a thumbnail of this coral :D
You would be sad to see mine. It’s one of the ones I lost during my tank issue. All I have left is single polyps stuck to a plug somewhere in the frag tank. I have the Mattv orange envy now and that might be the same but it’s still the size of a frag.
 
TSA Daydream
TSA Daydream Jan 18.jpg
 
Do you by any chance have their Starscream? It's not on the site anymore.
Now I am curious if something happened to theirs. I will go by this weekend and find out.

I don't currently have it but a buddy of mine fragged his a I should get the frags in a couple weeks from him. I have seen their colony in person it looks like their pic.
 
You would be sad to see mine. It’s one of the ones I lost during my tank issue. All I have left is single polyps stuck to a plug somewhere in the frag tank. I have the Mattv orange envy now and that might be the same but it’s still the size of a frag.

Ah sorry to hear! I hadn't heard of the orange envy though
 
Yeah it is. Kind of reminds me of an SCOP variant but more going on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new