Can anyone identify this

Jcap74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpg
please help have no idea found in rock in refugium
 
They are great as long as the rock they are in gets good flow. They eat detritus so if there is no flow a lot of Poop can build up in the rock. I found this out when I had one in a low flow area of a refugium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new