Can I save my Monti?

if that's algae growing over those areas, it's dead, but luckily (unluckily?) if all is good in your tank, it'll grow back over those spots. Personally, I wouldn't sweat it so much.
 
I've burned montis with aiptaisa X many time and have no issues of them recovering. The portion damaged will be colonized with new tissue
 
Just as an update my, monti fully recovered and is growing exceptionally well! My Duncan also put on 10 new heads in just two months! Thanks for all the advice!

9D1229B3-DC42-4AB3-AC38-B8E189A75FB1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new