Check out the tanks

180_reef_beast

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm just a kid lovin the hobby check out my Instagram 180_reef_beast I post my 180 reef often also starting a 75 gallon anemone tank should be fun and could also use some pointers !

Instagram ... 180_reef_beast

IMG_6696.JPG


IMG_6221.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new