Coast to Coast + FramingTech Custom 80

Fine job young Lady!...I couldn't get it.. I have been hanging out on Aqua SD for a few weeks and there prices TOO much but the have the meat! Take a minuet to check there .......Remember this?
wherebeef.jpg
 
IMG_20180621_102921.jpg


A few teasers. The tank is amazing. Pat, the owner of the company brought it into my apartment himself.

I couldn't be happier.

The tank quality looks amazing.

IMG_20180621_100235.jpg


IMG_20180621_104146.jpg


IMG_20180621_104209.jpg
That is standing behind his product.
 
Oops, wrong journal, my bad! :p

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr

I walked around around NY RAP repeating over and over: "Simon says no, Simon says no, Simon says no".

I will live vicariously thru your tank :)
 
@HolisticBear how is your build progressing ? Oh did you get your controller yet ?

Thanks for asking. Got back Saturday from a 10 day trip. I installed two check valves (in series for backup) and the return pump has been running for 24h!

I needed to tweak the gate valve after 12h, hopefully the Varios 6 will settle down. I've got an Orphek Atlantik V4 GEN 2 sitting in my entry way :)

Purchased an eKoral (@eKoProCS) at NY-RAP after talking with the guys a lot. I ran it on my QT tank while I was away. I noticed a few issues, and eKoral responded quickly, awaiting their next software update. eKoral is a bit of a gamble, but I'm dumping all my GHL products. I feel like eKoral is part of the 21st century and I'd rather invest my time helping them make a great product. My control needs are minimal, mostly a monitoring device.

Doing the tank swap this weekend feels a bit like rushing it, but probably the weekend after, I'll move the Reefer 170 into it's new home.

p.s. Both the 170 + QT tank did great over the break, nice SPS growth in the DT.
 
Dang!! That's awesome!!

Thanks @GoVols!

Slick work mounting the Orphek. What mounts are they?

They are Ecotech's RMS rail mount for the radions. The Orphek's screws slide directly into the rails without modifications. Orphek has a blog post that mentions it as an option. With a Eurobrace, they have a nice wide platform to rest on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new