Colin's 24 gallon Nanocube

colinadam

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
190
Reaction score
63
Location
Antioch, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm spending more and more time here over RC so I thought I'd share some pics of my setup.

FTS

fts.jpg


Onyx Clown likes the frogspawn

ClownHosting.jpg


Candycane

Brian-Candycanes.jpg


Teal Blasto's

blasto.jpg
 
Thanks

I got the blasto's in my last order from Rommel before he closed up shop.

If the house was burning down and I had to save 1 coral I think that would be it :)
 
Nope, don't have the guts to mess with it, I at one time had 6 blasto welsi's, I'm down to 2 from them dying, trying to get rid off a red one then this will be the last one ever.
 
Looks great!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new