Crimes against reefing...

Tanks on sketchy stands.... @exnisstech , lol
Judging people who are brave (or stupid) enough to take risks 🤣

Screenshot_20240925-135205.png
 
I'll go first. A tank without a pair of clownfish. There, I said it!
I am anti this. While people love them, and mine never bit me, they (to me) are fairly boring fish.
 
Crimes against reefing:

Tangs in small tanks
Coming here and asking for advice, and then arguing that you're right, especially when well known reefers are helping the user.
They don't want advice silly, they want affirmation.
 
Trying to keep your tank "sterile" being afraid of pests at the expense of biodiversity.
 
Washing nasty filter socks in the same washing machine you wash your shirts in...

Especially now that there is an alternative, that can save you from ever having to wash a fitler sock again 😁
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/nosok/
1782850220354.png




EDIT: I suppose that more of a crime against your shirts, than it is a crime against reefing... But either way – STOP WASHING YOUR SOCKS!
 
I have done a lot of soul searching and self work to keep my face from revealing my opinion on plastic decorations. I just pretend like I can’t see them.
 
Crimes against reefing:

Tangs in small tanks
Coming here and asking for advice, and then arguing that you're right, especially when well known reefers are helping the user.
But, but, but my parameters are perfect!
Confused High Quality GIF
 
Made up names for coral and use of colored gravel as a substrate
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new