Critter ID Help

striker24!

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
18
Location
Orange
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I found this guy in my aquarium, I took it out just in case it’s bad. Would anyone happen to know if this is a good guy or bad guy for future reference incase I see more.
172A836F-7F8B-4475-976E-01FD6207065A.png


AB1DD4EA-6E80-4592-959F-A9449AA2D10C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new