OP
Johnson

Johnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6856.PNG
That's actually the place I already tried that was double the price.

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha nice. I go to Adams store all of the time, well his retail store for fish and corals. Never got a tank built by him. He's usually pretty good I hear. I actually asked one of his employees last week if they were making the acrylic for your tank. They obviously didn't know. I guess they won't be now lol

OP
OP
Johnson

Johnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha nice. I go to Adams store all of the time, well his retail store for fish and corals. Never got a tank built by him. He's usually pretty good I hear. I actually asked one of his employees last week if they were making the acrylic for your tank. They obviously didn't know. I guess they won't be now lol
I'd love to go through them I've seen some of his work and it is really nice. Acrylic is an oil based product so maybe oil prices could drop soon who knows. Maybe he'll still be the cheapest.

OP
OP
Johnson

Johnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping soon if I get it by this weekend I can hopefully start assembly. If not the following weekend. Only problem is I need to take a big window out to get the tank and stand in the house so it should be an interesting next few weeks after I get it assembled.

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping soon if I get it by this weekend I can hopefully start assembly. If not the following weekend. Only problem is I need to take a big window out to get the tank and stand in the house so it should be an interesting next few weeks after I get it assembled.
It’s always something brother!

U_ser_ID

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following, can't wait to see the work! Love the drawing, should look fantastic

OP
OP
Johnson

Johnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's just my luck on this build. My acrylic shipped Monday the shipping company calls me there on thier way. I unload the crate and the back side is busted out and 2 pieces are missing. So right away I email the company. But the next day after figuring out what ones are missing there is also 2 wrong pieces so I emailed him again. This build is fighting me till the end

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy. Not a great way to start the acrylic work! It’ll all be worth it. Keep pushing.

Hella_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's just my luck on this build. My acrylic shipped Monday the shipping company calls me there on thier way. I unload the crate and the back side is busted out and 2 pieces are missing. So right away I email the company. But the next day after figuring out what ones are missing there is also 2 wrong pieces so I emailed him again. This build is fighting me till the end
Any luck?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back