Customer Service

cheelayqeelay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick shout out to Arturo the CS rep and @Kessil and the amazing customer service... had issues with my dongle (issue turned out to be that I have a mesh network w/ multiple access points and dongle currently doesn't play well with it), and, decided to make a call. No wait, no back-and-forth, immediate answer. We just talked through the issue and why it was happening, a workaround was provided (just use the dongle's ssid it broadcasts) and he even gave me a pretty thorough understanding of the app and layout...

In a world where customer service seems to be disappearing, this is a breath of fresh air.

Thank you Arturo and thank you @Kessil.

P.S. That dude deserves a raise.
P.P.S. If y'all are ever hiring software engineers, please please let me know. :D

dphins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post eases my nerves. I bought my a360x on Black Friday and on Christmas day it stop working. :( I will have to call them tomorrow for warranty.

dphins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Well for some reason it's working this morning. I plugged it straight into the wall and bypassed the apex and it's working. Maybe the EB832 is acting up? Although last night I swapped power supplies with the one that was working and it didn't work. Who knows?

Back