Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

I have had this coral for a few months. This week a small piece fell off. You can see it on the coral's rock. Is this reproduction?
IMG_1185.jpg
 
I have had this coral for a few months. This week a small piece fell off. You can see it on the coral's rock. Is this reproduction?
IMG_1185.jpg
I haven't seen one that big recent. Last time was 2017.
Does it open similar to picture. If yes, it's reproducing. No, disintegrating... bummer

Screenshot_20201021-174640.png
 
One of the fish knocked its rock off its perch last night. I found it laying on top of a mushroom this morning. Not a pretty sight. Ouch.
 
Btw... Have you seen an Archohelia hit the market in years? I've been checking around a bit since beginning to put my NPS tank together but can't find anything even close to recent
 
Just Google it, beautiful. Didn’t even know about it.
Btw... Have you seen an Archohelia hit the market in years? I've been checking around a bit since beginning to put my NPS tank together but can't find anything even close to recent
Just Google it, beautiful. Didn’t even know about it.
So now I'm going to search for it and this.....

Screenshot_2020-07-30-09-48-28-1.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new