Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

I have had this coral for a few months. This week a small piece fell off. You can see it on the coral's rock. Is this reproduction?
IMG_1185.jpg
 
I have had this coral for a few months. This week a small piece fell off. You can see it on the coral's rock. Is this reproduction?
IMG_1185.jpg
I haven't seen one that big recent. Last time was 2017.
Does it open similar to picture. If yes, it's reproducing. No, disintegrating... bummer

Screenshot_20201021-174640.png
 
One of the fish knocked its rock off its perch last night. I found it laying on top of a mushroom this morning. Not a pretty sight. Ouch.
 
Btw... Have you seen an Archohelia hit the market in years? I've been checking around a bit since beginning to put my NPS tank together but can't find anything even close to recent
 
Just Google it, beautiful. Didn’t even know about it.
Btw... Have you seen an Archohelia hit the market in years? I've been checking around a bit since beginning to put my NPS tank together but can't find anything even close to recent
Just Google it, beautiful. Didn’t even know about it.
So now I'm going to search for it and this.....

Screenshot_2020-07-30-09-48-28-1.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new