DIY 20W single chip led with lightning mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mcreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very nice build. What drivers did you use? I was suppose to build a 5 bulb fixture for my 40br but I can't seem to find the right driver. I have 2 20w 20k's and 3 20w rb.
 
I just used true random syntax within a limited value range and odds.

I had a value for the seconds of darkness, a value for seconds of light.

Now inside the value for light I had a value for milliseconds and power. This loop would repeat itself until the value of light time is reached. Each time it repeated a new random power level and millisecond delay was generated. For the power level I set odds on the low values hitting more, so the big burst is not happening as much.
 
Very nice build. What drivers did you use? I was suppose to build a 5 bulb fixture for my 40br but I can't seem to find the right driver. I have 2 20w 20k's and 3 20w rb.
I have my drivers up for trade and I just so happen to have 5 of them. They will power almost any 20W. Non-dimmable unless your handy with circuit boards lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new