Does anyone know who sells the cyclopeeze freezerbars?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,654
Reaction score
67,848
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't find these locally, so I may need to order some. Do any of our sponsors sell them? If not, who does??

Looks like this:

CyclopeezeBart.jpg
 
Cyclopeeze "Freezer Bars" are generally packaged and labeled for individual stores, as far as I know. A couple local stores get them in with their store name and address already stamped on the label. I would expect them to become more scarce since there has not been a harvest in 2 years that I know of by Argent Labs. I believe they are harvested from a single lake and the water conditions must be perfect for them to reproduce, grow and thrive. I could be wrong, but that is what I have heard through the industry.

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
I haven't seen those frozen bars for a while either. Have you ever tried the freeze dried kind? I switched to the Argent freeze dried in a can. I like it better since I don't have to worry about keeping it in the freezer or it thawing. Argent Cyclop-Eeze Freeze-Dried Fish/Coral Food - Bulk Reef Supply

Thanks. I have tried the freeze dried variety, but my results seemed better with the frozen bars. I know I can get the squares that are frozen as well, but the bars seemed to last longer.
 
Cyclopeeze "Freezer Bars" are generally packaged and labeled for individual stores, as far as I know. A couple local stores get them in with their store name and address already stamped on the label. I would expect them to become more scarce since there has not been a harvest in 2 years that I know of by Argent Labs. I believe they are harvested from a single lake and the water conditions must be perfect for them to reproduce, grow and thrive. I could be wrong, but that is what I have heard through the industry.

Good luck!

Thanks, Larry. I wish someone carried your product in my area...did a group buy a while back...may need to do that again soon. My reef loves your food!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new