Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK all caught up as you probable guessed with all the likes you got ! ! ;)

Great read and love what your tank has become. What will you do when you move back to Jordan? Are you going to sell the tank and stock or take it with you?

And I have a favor to ask, can I have a high resolution copy of your last FTS with the Emperor in it? I use a triple monitor on my PC and would love to set it up as my background ;) I can pm you my email to make it easier.

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK all caught up as you probable guessed with all the likes you got ! ! ;)

Great read and love what your tank has become. What will you do when you move back to Jordan? Are you going to sell the tank and stock or take it with you?

And I have a favor to ask, can I have a high resolution copy of your last FTS with the Emperor in it? I use a triple monitor on my PC and would love to set it up as my background ;) I can pm you my email to make it easier.

Thanks Fudsey,
I am taking all the equipment, some of the fish, few colonies of corals, and frags from every coral. I have setup-ed a 50 gallon and I am sending corals every now and then.
I will be selling the remaining fish and corals , and the aquarium itself.

My plan is to start 2 new builds, 120 gallons in my apartment, and another 250 gallon tank in my parents home, this will be the permanent home of the emperor angel.

For the FTS, please send me you email , or you can download it from flicker

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144019697@N03/45162591894/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144019697@N03/27498072787/in/dateposted-public/ (this one before the center goniopora was buried by the goby - and no frag racks)

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday we had a birthday party for my older boy Zaid and his girlfriend , yes they have the same birthday!!

3C275474-DDCE-4E48-ACE2-7A1D93E432C0.jpeg

CEC5E0A8-9EE1-4B02-91B7-99522A4375BD.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a full resolution of this one https://flic.kr/p/2bNS68u? My monitors are 5760 x 1080 (3 hd) and would need high res for it to look good. email fudsey(at)gmail.com

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a full resolution of this one https://flic.kr/p/2bNS68u? My monitors are 5760 x 1080 (3 hd) and would need high res for it to look good. email fudsey(at)gmail.com

Sent !!
Please note that all of my FTS are taken with stock lens so these are not as sharp as micros.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sorry, but I also delivered a ton of likes as I went though your build thread. It's an amazing reef and you have so many fish and corals on my wish list. Don't be surprised if I ask questions on certain species and what kind of experience you have with them! The food also looks amazing!

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sorry, but I also delivered a ton of likes as I went though your build thread. It's an amazing reef and you have so many fish and corals on my wish list. Don't be surprised if I ask questions on certain species and what kind of experience you have with them! The food also looks amazing!
Thank you for taking the time to check the entire thread. you are welcome to as any question you want.

Nice.
Now it is up to @fabutahoun to make 3 videos that you can divide over the 3 screens so the fish can swim from one to another.
is that something that can be done. I need to research and look into this.

Happy Birthday Zaid!!! My son plays that game too! It looks like a terrific day!!!
Thanks Katrina !! Yes We had a lot of fun !

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back