Flippers reef 125 gallon

Great build and final product Don! I really enjoyed it while having my morning coffee. Wish I had seen it earlier. A lot of great ideas and tips. You know your stuff.
 
Great build and final product Don! I really enjoyed it while having my morning coffee. Wish I had seen it earlier. A lot of great ideas and tips. You know your stuff.

Thank you, I appreciate it and glad you like the tank!

We just got home from chruch and running by the house to take Milo over to the sister in law's to let him play with her dogs. She's got two Aussies. They love to play! Now I've got time to do that water change!
 
(lol)
That's great!!

He's definitely a little boy in a boxer suit! Lol

I play with him inside and throw a small toy for him to go fetch in the living room, he goes and gets it and comes back to me trying to jump into my arms! Cracks me up laughing everytime! Lol
 
Well I'm considering starting a refugium for nutrient control. My nitrates are constantly around 40 ppm. But I've been dosing vodka for only a short time, around a week, with no drop. I'm at 3ml right now daily. So I might consider upping my dosing amount or throw in the towel and go fuge. Decisions, decisions.....
 
Water change day:

IMG_20180805_173955.jpg
 
DSC_0041.JPG


Just another random tank shot from tonight. I'm going to try doing another water change and top off my ATO reservoir tomorrow before my surgery.

Looking at that picture of the tank makes me want more fish! I need more fish! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new