• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: NEW People Eater Paly

SPS Addict

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think this paly has a name yet, it appear to be a "people eater" though.
Im asking $10 per polyp + $60 shipping.
Free shipping if you order 20 polyps! So 20 for 200 shipped :xd:

All payment via Paypal gift please
Thanks

Palys1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys! Wow I didn't know these had a name. LOL and I was thinking of names for them
 
I think rAmsey is a stAnd up guy honestly...Guys might not know him but I do lol... I Would vouge for him...;) now that we know there happy pe are they 10$ like the vendor sells them for???ahahahahah lol.....Just playing dude....
 
I think rAmsey is a stAnd up guy honestly...Guys might not know him but I do lol... I Would vouge for him...;) now that we know there happy pe are they 10$ like the vendor sells them for???ahahahahah lol.....Just playing dude....

Thanks Lee for backing me up.

Yeah 10 dollars per polyp just like what the vendor sells them for. I had no clue they were happy people eaters. Creepy yet hilarious name!
 
I have more available if anyone's interested. Group buy to save on shipping? :wink:
 
Still available...

Shipping is $25 for those within california. Outside Cali $60 still sorry
 
Alternate Shipping

Any way to ship a couple of polyp's 2 day to 75098???
 
Any way to ship a couple of polyp's 2 day to 75098???

Nah sorry. I don't feel comfortable shipping 2 day. The weather has been surprisingly hot and I don't wanna risk it sorry. If you find a few reefers in your local community that would be interested in splitting the shipping and go in on a few polyps that might be a good route, just a thought.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new