gcarroll's 25g mixed reef

Thanks for sharing. I am hoping to set up a tank soon in this size range and I love the look of this tank. It gives me some great ideas and some inspiration!
 
Thanks for sharing. I am hoping to set up a tank soon in this size range and I love the look of this tank. It gives me some great ideas and some inspiration!
You are welcome to stop by and see it in person Dave, if you are ever in the area.
 
Awesome tank! Great build thread! I think I have the wild version of your Wolverine. Would you classify it as a Acropora Selago?
 
Awesome tank! Great build thread! I think I have the wild version of your Wolverine. Would you classify it as a Acropora Selago?
Honestly I have no idea. I think common names for SPS are more reliable than scientific name since light and flow can drastically change the look and shape of acros.
 
Tank is now a tad over a year old so here is the update. I had to sell off the coral killing lobos and move some of the tour he’s around. All in all, things are going really well.
c134caaab15f479bc7dfe0e2e390f138.jpg
 
Tank is now a tad over a year old so here is the update. I had to sell off the coral killing lobos and move some of the tour he’s around. All in all, things are going really well.
c134caaab15f479bc7dfe0e2e390f138.jpg
Gorgeous!
 
Oh my lawwwwd...

This reef makes me want a xrg4...

Outstanding work. Wow. It took me a year to find this thread. Just wow. Thanks for sharing.

I'm speechless.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new