GHA Alage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zemuss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
109
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this GHA? This stuff is every where. :squigglemouth:
IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0154.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0153.jpg
pencil.png
 
Sure is! Check phosphates and nitrates. Skimmer output? What water parameters are you currently at?
 
AUgh I hate this stuff.

I need to check water params again.

I am currently using a media reactor with carbon and rowa to reduce the phosphates in the tank.

Back to water changes tonight.

Note: all pictures were taken with a IPHONE 4.


"Z"
 
get a couple emerald crabs, they eat the stuff right up.
 
I have a Sailfin Blenny in the tank. A TANG? in a 34 gallon why would i torture the poor fish? I tried the mexican turbos and it died. I tried the emerald crabs they are slow eaters. I might have to give a urchin and the sea hare a try. Which should i get? I always thought the urchins would only go for the Coraline algae?
 
So I have done one water change today and want to do another one. Is here a time frame until I can do another?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new