Gold flake angel with bump behind head

  • Thread starter Thread starter jwheels10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jwheels10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2025
Messages
254
Reaction score
84
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, just noticed my goldflake angelfish had a little bump above and behind his eye. He’s been eating great after not eating when we got him, and I recently added a new rock so he feels more protected. He is in a quarantine tank where I can watch him and is not dosed with any medication now. He’s splitting a 20 gallon tank with a blue face angelfish as I am trying to rehome the blue face( if anyone lives near south jersey he’s availible for pickup $200). Gold flake is acting normal and eating. Just noticed this today and it is on his left side.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Bump
 
Would you consider shipping the blue face?
 
Hello all, just noticed my goldflake angelfish had a little bump above and behind his eye. He’s been eating great after not eating when we got him, and I recently added a new rock so he feels more protected. He is in a quarantine tank where I can watch him and is not dosed with any medication now. He’s splitting a 20 gallon tank with a blue face angelfish as I am trying to rehome the blue face( if anyone lives near south jersey he’s availible for pickup $200). Gold flake is acting normal and eating. Just noticed this today and it is on his left side.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
If you’d like, you can post a fish disease problem report in the fish disease forum:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...sease-treatment-and-diagnosis-section.775547/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new