Got your gift!? Be sure to say "Thank you!" Post in here!

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again secret santa! Thanks to you I finally had enough rocks get going on my aqua scape. Happy with my eels cave on the right, might need to add to the structure on the left.
Finally decided that I will be getting a coral tree to go in the middle of the structures.
20221221_213440.jpg

whybenormal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to my Secret Santa aka Matt Parker (since he signed his name) for my beautiful Duncan Coral! <3 It is exactly what I wanted! and a LEGO Creator Fish Tank set!!! OMG awesome!!
Let me share a secret - I think I am the only adult who somehow never had legos as a child. Everyone else had them. Never me. I've already warned my husband that we shall be playing with Legos tonight. He rolled his eyes at me. *Perfect*
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• PXL_20221222_163428933.jpg
    PXL_20221222_163428933.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20221222_163518404.jpg
    PXL_20221222_163518404.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 35

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. So, this is kinda weird. I went to my daughter's daycare today to be Santa. I do this every year and always look forward to it.

Christmas kids.jpg

I was there for just a little while, and when I came home, I saw that Santa had visited me! Fate? Karma? Don't know but loving it. So... It gets even better.

I am a staff member of a boarding school. I keep a large candy jar on my desk. It kinda helps to ensure that I can see the guys on a regular basis. I like to think that they just want to visit me, but the candy doesn't hurt. I also have a colleague that raids the candy jar at least 3 times a day.

So, when I saw your gifts, I thought HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!
Candy!!.jpg

On behalf of myself, the fine young men of our school, and especially Gary (my candy gobbling colleague), thank you. You've made a lot of people happy.
That's really awesome - thank you for what you do! I bet you also bring a lot of joy to the daycare kiddos. :)

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to my Secret Santa aka Matt Parker (since he signed his name) for my beautiful Duncan Coral! <3 It is exactly what I wanted! and a LEGO Creator Fish Tank set!!! OMG awesome!!
Let me share a secret - I think I am the only adult who somehow never had legos as a child. Everyone else had them. Never me. I've already warned my husband that we shall be playing with Legos tonight. He rolled his eyes at me. *Perfect*
Merry Christmas!
I'm totally getting myself that Lego set sometime, it's so cute!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG!!! I just wanted to make a quick post to let people know how excited I am and how great my day started today. Morning routine is I go through my emails to check my business and see what's going on. I received the message that I have a shipment coming from aqua SD this week they were reaching out to me to make sure I would be home. I am so freaking excited to see what is coming. Just like everyone else on here collecting Coral is at the top of my list. Thank you thank you thank you so much to my secret Santa I really can't wait :) :) yay me
I am not sure exactly who my secret Santa is but I do hope that they see this message. I just received another email from aqua SD stating that they are not shipping my order again for the second time today. They have now had the order for over 3 weeks and could have shipped at any time during that time but other orders, their live sales and auctions took presidence over my order. Something about the winter weather in Louisville that they may have delays and don't feel comfortable shipping it out. I can now receive it on the 29th of December. I do apologize if I sound a little disgruntled but knowing that they had other opportunities to ship out but didn't aggravates me a little. .But I truly want to thank my secret Santa before Christmas to let them know how wonderful and amazing the feeling was knowing that I was getting some live Coral to put into my tank thank you very much from the bottom of my heart and Merry Christmas.

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you! Secret Santa! Very much appreciated! Love the cup and I already broke into the Reese’s haha! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Attachments

• A4CD50B2-C9EF-4DEF-86EE-58BCD1C16D90.jpeg
    A4CD50B2-C9EF-4DEF-86EE-58BCD1C16D90.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 27

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20221223_112319875.jpg

FedEX just came to my door! I knpw I said I would wait till Christmas, but...Thank you so much Secret Santa! Way cool, I love it! Now I can drink my coffee in style! My wife is a coffee addict, also. She's going to get jealous and try to steel it from me :p

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first gift arrived! This is my absolute favorite coffee! I will be enjoying a cup of it tomorrow morning! Thanks secret Santa! My wife threw in a thumbs up for good measure haha.

P. S. Did anybody notice the blue glow on my coffee pot? Wonder what that could be from....

20221219_181902.jpg
I got an additional two packages from my secret Santa!! Another coffee from my favorite brand! A creme brulee flavor! And an ocean wonders 100 frag plug pack! Thanks so much secret Santa. This will keep me caffinated and fragging for a while.

20221223_220306.jpg

Travv26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much secret Santa. I received your gifts but have just been so busy working and now working this holiday winter storm. Hope everyone is trying to stay warm and safe, as it’s still getting colder. Trying to get lights on and keep them on. If you see utility workers sitting for a little, it’s not just for nothing either need clearance orders for switching, material, to warm up for a second, or load is to high to turn a section back on at the moment.

But can’t wait to throw something on the smoker with these spices and crack open a nice cold one.

44BF37D0-630D-463B-AD92-38CC94B82724.jpeg

Merry Christmas

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much secret Santa. I received your gifts but have just been so busy working and now working this holiday winter storm. Hope everyone is trying to stay warm and safe, as it’s still getting colder. Trying to get lights on and keep them on. If you see utility workers sitting for a little, it’s not just for nothing either need clearance orders for switching, material, to warm up for a second, or load is to high to turn a section back on at the moment.

But can’t wait to throw something on the smoker with these spices and crack open a nice cold one.

44BF37D0-630D-463B-AD92-38CC94B82724.jpeg

Merry Christmas
Thank you for getting the lights back on! It's been a rough couple of days. Hope everyone gets a break soon. Merry Christmas!

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PXL_20221224_232710433.jpg rn_image_picker_lib_temp_9a27bb8b-7f3f-4c7e-9fd6-c35a5dd773c7.jpg

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa, honestly looking forwards to trying out the disco nut rum (debating on mixing it or straight up, suggestions?) and super excited to try out the UltraZero pump, gonna make my life so much easier on doing water changes

fire/medic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas!
Glad you like the coral and the legos!

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PXL_20221224_232710433.jpg rn_image_picker_lib_temp_9a27bb8b-7f3f-4c7e-9fd6-c35a5dd773c7.jpg

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa, honestly looking forwards to trying out the disco nut rum (debating on mixing it or straight up, suggestions?) and super excited to try out the UltraZero pump, gonna make my life so much easier on doing water changes
I bought one of those ultra zeros and I love it. I was using an mj1200 and this is soo much better!

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have the ultra zero pump - it's so awesome! You'll like it.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm so happy to hear you liked everything! I'm Kris and I am your secret Santa! I had a lot of fun being your secret Santa and my wife is so happy you love her painting. We hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
That’s awesome! Does she sell them or have an Etsy? I’d love to buy one!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back