Grow out contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
leahfiish

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are people going to post light info?
There is no requirement to but everyone is welcome to share any info about their tank that they want. Some people expressed that they would prefer to keep their methods secret.

Karl M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are all the spots filled,if not I would like to be in. I have a battlebox coming from Adam. I have know idea how I miss this ...26 pages, go figure.

Da Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I am off to a GREAT start FedEx has just informed me that the 10:30am arrival will now be more like 2:30-3:00pm. FedEx has never disappointed before...what's up with that are they trying to be more like UPS. Ho Hum, off to work I go. :(

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am off to a GREAT start FedEx has just informed me that the 10:30am arrival will now be more like 2:30-3:00pm. FedEx has never disappointed before...what's up with that are they trying to be more like UPS. Ho Hum, off to work I go. :(

Your lucky, mine got delayed until tomorrow.

Da Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your lucky, mine got delayed until tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that. Have you thought about going directly and picking it up to avoid further delay when it arrives at FedEx Fl. That might be the best bet if you can get to the FedEx pickup site and grab it. Just a thought. Good Luck Bro!

OP
OP
leahfiish

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that. Have you thought about going directly and picking it up to avoid further delay when it arrives at FedEx Fl. That might be the best bet if you can get to the FedEx pickup site and grab it. Just a thought. Good Luck Bro!

I kept checking to see where it is just in case it got to my area where I could run and pick it up but unfortunately it says it's still in Tennessee, while I'm in Florida. Adam said don't worry about it, if it DOA he will send another out next week with the bulk of them.

Da Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I kept checking to see where it is just in case it got to my area where I could run and pick it up but unfortunately it says it's still in Tennessee, while I'm in Florida. Adam said don't worry about it, if it DOA he will send another out next week with the bulk of them.
cool...... good luck!!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back