• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Salinity Checker, Test Kits and Other Stuff

Item Price
15-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coral Your World

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
507
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have the following for sale. Happy to ship. Buyer covers shipping cost. Happy to work something out if you take multiple

1. Brand new sealed Hanna Salinity Tester HI98319 $70

3. Brand new Two Little Fishies Magfeeder $15
 
Last edited:
Test kit set. Expiry dates between 2024 - 2026, lots of tests left. Little use on all of them. Take the lot for $50

Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump , 750-850 GPH $30​

 

Attachments

  • IMG_5550.jpeg
    IMG_5550.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5553.jpeg
    IMG_5553.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 79

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new