Hello from northern Virginia!

PWReefer571

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
18
Location
Prince William, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I’m super excited to have found myself with the privilege to get back into this wonderful hobby. Boy has this hobby changed in the last 20 some years.

I’m currently cycling a 26 gallon nano with Dr Tim’s. This being my first time using the product. So much easier and faster than the older methods.

I’m really looking forward to the fun and challenge of caring for these wonderful creatures.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello and welcome to R2R! Happy to have you here. Yeah, I got back in the hobby after a 17 year hiatus, and was blown away by how much has changed. All for the good too. Equipment is FAR better. The industry as a whole is much more knowledgeable now than back then. I love far things have come. You will find this forum to be extremely helpful. People here are amazingly helpful and knowledgeable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new