Hello Reef2Reef

@croman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I am a new member here to this forum. I am glad i joined this forum, this is well maintained and amazing forum. Great job by all the mods and users who kept it going.

I used to be in this hobby for a while now but recently for the past 3 years i had no tanks, i just set up my tank about 3 months ago, i recently added 3 fishes in there last week. A lot of things have changed in the last few years, tons of reading to do.

This time i started out with a Starphire Cube tank (38" x 38" x 24"), my equipments include a Vertex AlphaKone 170, ATI Hybrid LED/T5 light, 2 x MP40WES, and a Ecotec Vectra return pump.

I am intending to have a full stocked SPS tank, slowly but surely. Over the past years in this hobby what i have learned the most is "The faster you go the harder you crash", so now im a bit older, im taking it slow.

Here is some pics while in the process of building:

MyTAnk.jpg

IMG_3956.JPG

IMG_3961.JPG

IMG_3971.JPG

IMG_3996.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG

Thanks
Uma

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Thanks for the photos, I love the rimless look more and more all the time! :)

OP
OP
@croman

@croman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey y'all hope you all been happy reef2reef-ing, i want to show progress of my tank. (also felt like showing off a little of my frags )

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6708.jpg

IMG_6717.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back