0   0   0
89582.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Savi and your beautiful daughter. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
What part of UK are you?

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m under good authority that you guys don’t bite! That being said I thought I’d follow the welcome message advice and introduce myself. George but most call me Savi. Been in fresh water for around 4 years when my gf moved in with a very sad looking betta. After falling in love with GreenAqua’s stunning shop tour videos, he was quickly put into a 90ltr with a more than begginer scape. I absolutely fell in love. Around 6 months ago, after working in my lfs for around a year, I was gifted a 400lt marine tank and sump with a rather shy yellow tang, cleaner shrimp and a total dick of a blue damsel. Just recently, and with a lot of thanks to many silent visits to this site I’m starting to feel like I’m cracking it. I’m VERY active with advice, help and paid work within the local freshwater/aquascaping community and my hope is to one day be working for myself doing that. Recently that dream has expanded to marine too. With that in mind, if you see me asking stupid question or trying to backtrack on things that may be common knowledge…PLEASE please do say hello and try to drag me along. I’d love to catch you guys up someday and be the support I’ve found on here. …also I want some of those cool banners lol.
Welcome to R2R! Sounds like you are well on your way. I did the same with trolling on here for info and knowledge. Then joined and it really is a great site. People here are friendly and knowledgeable. Enjoy! Know I certainly do.

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m under good authority that you guys don’t bite! That being said I thought I’d follow the welcome message advice and introduce myself. George but most call me Savi. Been in fresh water for around 4 years when my gf moved in with a very sad looking betta. After falling in love with GreenAqua’s stunning shop tour videos, he was quickly put into a 90ltr with a more than begginer scape. I absolutely fell in love. Around 6 months ago, after working in my lfs for around a year, I was gifted a 400lt marine tank and sump with a rather shy yellow tang, cleaner shrimp and a total dick of a blue damsel. Just recently, and with a lot of thanks to many silent visits to this site I’m starting to feel like I’m cracking it. I’m VERY active with advice, help and paid work within the local freshwater/aquascaping community and my hope is to one day be working for myself doing that. Recently that dream has expanded to marine too. With that in mind, if you see me asking stupid question or trying to backtrack on things that may be common knowledge…PLEASE please do say hello and try to drag me along. I’d love to catch you guys up someday and be the support I’ve found on here. …also I want some of those cool banners lol.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back