Hi all

CurtPGA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not new to the marine reef but have been out for a while. My name is Curt and I live in Georgia. We currently have 2 exhibits going in our living room.1 is a 55 gallon the other is a 60 cube. Just starting a grass tank also. My star grass and manatee grasses are in place. Waiting on another shipment for other grasses. I'll post pics later. Glad to be here and can't wait to see what I pick up from you all.

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving Pictures Hello GIF

Welcome to the reef!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not new to the marine reef but have been out for a while. My name is Curt and I live in Georgia. We currently have 2 exhibits going in our living room.1 is a 55 gallon the other is a 60 cube. Just starting a grass tank also. My star grass and manatee grasses are in place. Waiting on another shipment for other grasses. I'll post pics later. Glad to be here and can't wait to see what I pick up from you all.
Welcome!

I have manatees for sale when you're ready to stock your grass tank. They're aquacultured. ;)

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back