Troylee
all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Excellence Award
R2R App User
Moderator Emeritus
Hospitality Award
ThreadAward
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
You guys mind sharing your secrets to keeping frag plugs algae free????
I have to scrub ha. Off the dang things with a toothbrush every 3 or 4 days...:( what can I throw in the frag tank to take control???? It's really weird I have like 100 plugs and the ones I dip with corals in revive explode with hair algae... Others that are just blank with no coral stay clean....{¥{¥|!|£geksj....
I have to scrub ha. Off the dang things with a toothbrush every 3 or 4 days...:( what can I throw in the frag tank to take control???? It's really weird I have like 100 plugs and the ones I dip with corals in revive explode with hair algae... Others that are just blank with no coral stay clean....{¥{¥|!|£geksj....