How?

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A tree? I'm assuming you're joking? You have to have a specific number of posts before you can sell something on the site. I would recommend selling the tree on ebay or Craig's list and save the selling forums for reef related items. JMO...

it's at least 25 posts and a member for at least 30 days to post in the sale threads...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A tree? I'm assuming you're joking? You have to have a specific number of posts before you can sell something on the site. I would recommend selling the tree on ebay or Craig's list and save the selling forums for reef related items. JMO...

it's at least 25 posts and a member for at least 30 days to post in the sale threads...

This is correct!

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh...lol......okay. You can understand how I may have gotten that confused...: ) I have a feeling that you haven't been a member for 30 days yet. I see you joined in July. That's probably the issue. I would assume you will have selling privileges very soon. Hope that helps:bigsmile:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 98 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back