Hummers 120 gal

hummer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
ILL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started the 170 gal sump a few months ago and the DTis a 120 and its been up for 28 days its a mound that turned into a mountain ..bubble magnus c99, blueline 100 pump and ton of other things I will post more later
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1422483835776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422483835776.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 128
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422483937847.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422483937847.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 177
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422483999005.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422483999005.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422484028300.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422484028300.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 131
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422484107445.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422484107445.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 142
Ugh sry for the side way pics not sure what happened there
 
Your tank looks like it is coming along nicely!! :)
 
I managed to finely get the the lights calibrated ..wow what a task this was for me ...I must be a dumd ***.. ugh
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1422926232458.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422926232458.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 95
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422926270685.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422926270685.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 107

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new