I heading to Scottsboro Alabama

Huntsville might have a shop, but not sure these days. There are several people in that area with frags for sale on a regular basis (maybe more towards Huntsville, though).
 
Huntsville might have a shop, but not sure these days. There are several people in that area with frags for sale on a regular basis (maybe more towards Huntsville, though).

Thanks Huntsville is not too far from where i will be staying. Anyone else ...Also i will be driving through IN, KY and TN so if anyone knows of any where between these i could stop pls lmk Thanks
 
Through Nashville, the Aquatic Critter isn't too far off the interstate depending on which direction you are coming from. They are the largest in Nashville. Another is Emerald Bay. Haven't been there in years. They had salt and fresh and a smaller store, but you could usually find something nice.

In Memphis, Kermit's Reef is one of the two I'd hit. I started my crack habit with Dave at Kermit's when I was in school in Oxford, Ms. He's usually got several things I want. He had a tank set up with 46 wrasses at one point. He's good with fishes.

The other store in Memphis is named Memfish. Richard's got a nice store, too. He had lots of things to look at.

South of Nashville (Lawrenceburg) is where Triton's Garden is located. They are a little off the beaten path, but worth the trip. They run it out of their house/garage, so you'd want to contact them in advance.

By the line of states, I figure Nashville and Memphis ought to cover your route:).
 
Thanks Gflat! im up for driving a lil bit, im in Al for about 5-7 days with nothing to do. I plan on making a few stops on the way home(as long as the wife falls asleep in the truck)lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new