I love tech but what does it do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ahaha cheeky bu44ers
 
Yeah, when one of the applications is dialysis, it's gotta be something else!!!
 
Hmm missed that , maybe we can check fishy’s kidneys n liver?
Ya know, I'm gonna delve into general fish anatomy. It'll help me determine which meds I want to use given a choice. Risk vs. Benefit ratio kinda stuff. Plus, I just want to know.
 
Ya know, I'm gonna delve into general fish anatomy. It'll help me determine which meds I want to use given a choice. Risk vs. Benefit ratio kinda stuff. Plus, I just want to know.
I love it when a plan comes together
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new