I need a acan id

  • Thread starter Thread starter cool*reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cool*reef

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Gilroy CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woody 046.jpg
i need id for both
 
The one on the left is really pretty. Sorry, I'm not about all the nicknames out there. Enjoy your beautiful corals. :angel:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new