I need help identifying these Zoas I bought as a bundle

jetbubble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a pack of four different zoanthids at one of my lfs and I’m not sure what specific types they are. Any information would be highly appreciated.

088EDB6B-7697-4193-944B-EE2E5C0FFFAD.jpeg BF66B02E-B021-4799-9091-23D973E6EBDE.jpeg 26867B98-9EF1-41C8-A972-4993D8154629.jpeg 4F121820-C05B-4680-AA3C-8DCE33D3A4EC.jpeg
 
#3 is red people eaters

#4 is rainbow incinerators
 
1. I believe are night crawlers
3. Red people eaters
4. Bow tie blasters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new