ID please

gatorbait01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
235
Reaction score
155
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I get an ID on this coral? Maybe Turaki? Thanks.

48334260332_193fdb59f7_z.jpg
 
That looks like a ORA Hawkins Echinata Acropora.
 
It's definitely not that. I have that coral as well and on the Ora the end of the coralites taper down vs on this coral the they are more uniform. Also this coral is more baby blue. I need to get a photo under more white lights. Here is a frag 9f the Ora in NY tank.
8899e9d0562f42735a4b2a90792fd6bd.jpg
 
Looks like a Jason fox coolers Turaki
 
Whatever it is it’s really cool looking
 
I do not think ita echinata..it look like deep water..
 
I can see from your pictures that it is not a Echinada. I am horrible at Acropora ID. It is beautiful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new