IM FUSION 40 BUILD

Just went through your whole build thread here.

Very nice.

My fist tank was an IM30L.

Loved the tank quality as well as all of the IM accessories.
 
Love the setup. I'm running the same tank and love the size. Now I'm temporarily housing a couple fish, then I will switch to more corals.
IMG_20180909_201224.jpeg
 
Not yet [emoji3]. I try to keep him fed every other day. I cut a piece of acrylic from Lowe's to fit inside with 1/4" clearance.

He is super cool. Just think the bio load will be too much for this tank with fish.
 
Just went through your whole build thread here.

Very nice.

My fist tank was an IM30L.

Loved the tank quality as well as all of the IM accessories.
i am waving a white flag and i call it a truce. LOL. thanks for the comments and i really like your build as well.
 
Love the setup. I'm running the same tank and love the size. Now I'm temporarily housing a couple fish, then I will switch to more corals.
IMG_20180909_201224.jpeg
very nice ! i just ordered a royal gramma to replace my bangaii cardinal. seeing yours makes me glad i did.
 
i am waving a white flag and i call it a truce. LOL. thanks for the comments and i really like your build as well.

e6e79495dbffc55e6b57fd7344f093e7.gif
 
got my royal gramma today and finally got my 2 pieces of rock cured. can you tell which ones they are ?
pic1.png
pic3.png
pic2.png
 
have some hydroids and vermetid snails so i am switching from frozen reef frenzy to hikari marine s pellets. its a small out break of both but i want to starve them out before they take off. IMG_8114.JPG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new