3   0   0
vince vaughn motorboat GIF

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Round of applause to you Sean. Takes determination patience and balls and I’m not the best at trying to encourage as you can probably tell but I’m trying lol. @fishguy242 @Nate Chalk @N1tew0lf1212 @danieyella I know you all follow this thread but wanted you to get a here a bit faster lol. Sean deserves a hug lol. Is this cringe? Yes. But well…..who said I’m the best with words. Good job Sean!

OP
OP
Sean Clark

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Round of applause to you Sean. Takes determination patience and balls and I’m not the best at trying to encourage as you can probably tell but I’m trying lol. @fishguy242 @Nate Chalk @N1tew0lf1212 @danieyella I know you all follow this thread but wanted you to get a here a bit faster lol. Sean deserves a hug lol. Is this cringe? Yes. But well…..who said I’m the best with words. Good job Sean!
@Miami Reef might be excited and disappointed at the same time. Like me at prom.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back